Have you already completed your school education or are you about to do so? You are interested in gaining insights into the daily routines of an international fashion company? Take your first step towards your professional future together with us and lay the foundation for a promising career at MARC O’POLO.
During the phases of practical involvement, you will gain insights into various tasks and have your own field of responsibility, allowing you to apply your learnings from the theoretical phases directly in practice. Skilled training officers accompany you as regular advisors during your employment in different departments. Targeted training courses and seminars complete the cooperative degree course. Apprentices and cooperative students are jointly in charge of a project defined and supported by the Executive Board once a year. This gives them the opportunity to demonstrate their personal skills to our management. In past years, projects have included assistance in a children’s hospital during the pre-Christmas period and the organization of a regional soccer tournament.
During the apprenticeship in our stores, you will get to know all important areas of premium retail: customer service, sales, styling, visual merchandising, inventory management and space planning. Qualified supervisors are always at your side as regular advisors. Targeted training courses complete the apprenticeship plan.
Are you interested in an internship at MARC O’POLO, and would you like to gain some practical insights in advance? With a placement designed for school pupils, we offer you the opportunity of getting to know the ins and outs of everyday working life in an international fashion company.
At MARC O'POLO we place a great deal of emphasis on our trainees feeling at ease and having fun at work. For this reason, we offer a wide range of attractive benefits that we are constantly extending, allowing us to tailor them to the needs of our trainees.
Entry and further development
- Induction week for new trainees
- Extensive further training opportunities in-house at MARC O’POLO as well as at the MARC O’POLO Retail Academy
- Preparation for examinations
- Qualified trainers and training officers in the respective specialist departments as well as personal HR supervisors
Remuneration and special benefits
- Christmas and holiday bonus
- Pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- Staff discount on current collections
- Travel allowance
- Books and book allowance
MARC O’POLO Health Club
- Varied sports programs
- Special conditions in affiliated fitness studios
MARC O’POLO Employee Events
- Cross-division events such as autumn festival, Christmas party and much more
In addition to in-depth specialist training, we place a great deal of emphasis on the personal development of our young employees. Here we orient them to our key values of Natural, Personality, Quality, Simplicity and Innovation. Bearing sustainable corporate governance in mind, our most important additional objective is to adopt our trainees and dual-degree students successfully and retain them in the company for the long term.
Fantastic opportunities and development options are equally on offer to junior employees who prefer a practical career to an academic one. Click the link below to find reports from former MARC O’POLO trainees, detailing the benefits that a practical career provides and how they developed their careers at MARC O’POLO:
- Please apply directly via our website with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, references, and certificates).
- Your application will be entered in our system and you will immediately receive confirmation of receipt by e-mail.
- Our training team will then check your application and give you a response as quickly as possible.
- To clear up any questions and get to know you better, our training team will invite you to participate in a telephone or Skype interview.
- The next step involves a personal interview or an applicant selection day at our headquarters in Stephanskirchen or in a store.
- In the next step, a trial working day will offer you the opportunity to gain insight into professional practice.
- If you complete the trial working day successfully, you will receive an offer of contract.